Monday, June 15, 2015

Elder Caldwell



Sister Hill and Sister Ashton

Hello everyone! Summer is here and so are the fireflies! They are everywhere and I love them so much. It's beautiful here in South Carolina but also really hot! We come home every night pretty wet.
This week was good but also kind of sad. One of my dear ward members passed away on Saturday. His name is Brother Caldwell. He the coolest, funniest guy. I sat on the same row as him during General Conference. After the meeting he pointed his cane at me and said, "Don't you ever watch general conference at home. Always, always watch it at the church. Remember that."
 My last memory with him was coming over to his house and singing "Families Can be Together Forever." It was a good last memory. I miss him dearly but I am happy he isn't suffering anymore. I am so glad we know that families can be together forever and that "death has no sting."

I love you all! Hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment