Sunday, May 24, 2015

The Gift of Tongues

Feeding members' horses.
It's been another great week in Moncks Corner. Actually, it's been an AWESOME week! We have seen Moncks Corner really progress this week. We have 3 people on date for baptism. That hasn't ever happened to us in the Corner yet!! It's starting to pick up here and the ward is getting really excited about missionary work. We've had a couple of ward members come up to us and tell us about their missionary experiences throughout the week. We are super excited for the ward.

This week is Ipad training for the whole mission. We are getting Ipad’s this month. I am excited about it besides the fact that we have to get back on Facebook. I have been told we are going to proselyte on FB for an hour a day. It's been really nice not to have social media in my life. I am going to create a new account for my mission self though. So hopefully that will be good and fun for the kids!
Thank you all for your support! 
I love you all dearly!
Thought of the week:
Faith without works is dead but works without a pure heart is also dead.
Have a great week!
Love,
Laura

Sister Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment